RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Lowpro will not be held liable for returns of your goods.
Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the ‘14 working day’ cooling off period, please email us first with your name, address, contact details And ORDER NUMBER to: Lowprouk@gmail.com
Lowpro will issue a returns number and no item will be accepted as a returned item without this number, it is vital this is attached to your purchase prior to return.
- Returned goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Lowpro is entitled to deduct from a refund any diminution of value as a result of the product not being in the above condition. This is in line with your statutory rights.
- We will refund you to your original payment method.
- We make no charge for returns within the 14 day cooling off period, there will be a re stocking fee of 20% fee for any products returned In not ‘as new’ condition.
- Customised items cannot be returned.*
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless you have been advised to.
- Lowpro customers have 14 days from date of delivery to return their orders. This excludes faulty/damaged items that have a warranty greater than 365 days.
* We will not be able to accept any returns on products that have been personalised. This excludes faulty items which can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.
We advise the use of a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred on the return journey to Lowpro. Proof of postage is not sufficient evidence of a valid return. Please be aware that you will be liable for the cost of returning your item to us except in cases where the goods are faulty or have been supplied incorrectly. Please keep your postage receipt and we will refund return postage costs up to £15 GBP once the manufacturing fault has been confirmed.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our direct email for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers direct warranty and help you through this. We do not warranty all products at Lowpro unless stated and all must go via manufacturers.