Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
- All prices shown include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
- We reserve the right to withdraw discount codes at any point, even if an order has been processed.
- VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the European Community.
- For VAT Registered customers within Europe, you will need to order by email as our online store does not have the facility to process and validate VAT numbers.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit cards.
- For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
- We also accept bank transfers – please contact us for our bank account details.
- Cheques are no longer accepted.
Our right of cancellation:
- If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
- In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
- Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
- If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
- If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
- We are able to export most of our product range.
- Customers within the EC are charged VAT unless you have a VAT registered business and are able to provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website.
- Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.
- Most items carry 12 months manufacturers warranty. Any items that develop a fault will need to be returned to Lowpro at customers cost unless agreed before hand. We recommend you return the items by registered post for safe delivery. If you wish to return a faulty product to ourselves, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping the product. Faulty goods returned which have been inspected by our engineers and found not to be faulty will be returned to the customer and will incur an appropriate carriage charge. It is therefore very important that the customer checks all items for a legitimate fault, before returning them back to us.
- The guarantee is void if a fault results from misuse of the product. Examples of misuse would include:
- Use without correct fitting
- Subjecting the product to excessive wear and tear.
- Overloading the product.
- Not using the product for its intended purpose or not following the guidelines set out by its manufacturer.
- If in any doubt of please telephone us to discuss with a service engineer or professional.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Parts specially ordered to customer’s requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
- All orders returned with 14 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) will be credited in full.
- Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period will be subject to a 25% minimum handling charge.
- Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
- Any items that have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user’s risk.
- If a vehicle has been into our workshop and had the wheels removed, The wheel nuts/bolts/studs will need to be checked after 25 miles of normal road use. This is the owner/driver of the vehicle’s responsibility.
- Advisories Given on workshop invoices are recommendations based on our findings are sometimes legal requirements. Please ensure you check with a member of staff if you have queries regarding any advisory recommendations.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an unserviceable condition.
- All goods remain the property of Plush Automotive. until paid for and payment received in full.
- We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
- Any product or labour warranty offered is non-transferable.
- With the vast majority of manufacturers items must be returned for inspection prior to any warranty repair or replacement being agreed.
- No warranty will be considered unless you can produce a genuine invoice in your name.
- Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 14 days after delivery.
- If old parts removed from your vehicle during an install are left with us, they will be disposed of at our discretion after 5 business days.
- If you are not able to take your old parts with you or collect within 5 business days, we may be able to arrange to have them shipped to you. Please ask for a shipping quotation on the day your work is completed.